6 Photos to Inspire Your Cooking
I found myself googling ‘what should I eat for dinner’ the other day. It’s easy to lose inspiration for your cooking so I’m going to spam you with loads of photos of amazingly delicious food.
I’ve been busy studying for exams (again… do I spend my whole life revising?) but I thought I’d share with you a few of my quick fixes that have kept me satisfied whilst on a 100mph agenda. Basically… You’ve got no excuse not to cook up some yummy, healthy vegan grub!
Comment below if you feel inspired by anything and want a recipe.
1. Mexican Burritos- bean chilli with cous cous, avocado, spring onion and lettuce (and a cheeky squirt of vegan mayo)
2. Rice Noodles in Peanut Sauce with Teriyaki Tofu (and the meat option is peanutty pork in the bowl at the back!). I served with little parcels of garlic mushroom and leek. Yum.
3. Shiitake and Seaweed Noodle Soup with Asparagus ‘spring rolls’ I urge you to try these asparagus wrapped in spring roll pastry. Asparagus is in peak season right now for us lot in the UK so it won’t be hard to come by. Dipped in soy sauce or sweet chilli sauce they are a dream.
4. Cous Cous Casserole with seaweed and kidney beans.
Simple, healthy, delicious.
5. (Vegan) Fish ‘n’ Chips I had to put vegan in brackets because it’s so convincing… It’s breaded aubergine baked in the oven then drizzled with a lemon and chive dressing. Served with wedges and mushy peas you can make sure you’re not feeling left out on fish day!
6. Puff Pizzas these can be as quick or as time consuming as you chose. For a quick fix buy pre-made puff pastry, and pre-made pesto. I made my own cashew and basil pesto which was a dream and only takes a few seconds in the blender. Top with veg of your choice and chuck in the oven for a quick but amazing meal with leftovers that can be eaten cold for lunch the next day!