I made these vegan fajitas for my family of meat lovers. It was a great hit and they were delicious! I made the veg filling with no tomato sauce, but you could add chopped tomatoes and chopped jalapeños to make it more tomato-ey!
2 bell peppers
1 tsp parsley
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp cayenne pepper
6 vegan tortilla wraps
1. Add chopped veg into a pan (I prefer to chop veg into strips) with a little olive oil and some dairy free margarine
2. Add all of the spices to the veg in the pan and stir in
3. Allow to cook for 5-7 minutes
4. You could add tomatoes and jalapeños at this stage if you prefer tomatoey fajitas
5. Serve in tortilla wraps with homemade guacamole and tomato salsa (recipes for mexican sides to follow in future posts) You can also use vegan sour cream, or vegan mayo.