Great with Chilli
5-6 cloves of garlic, crushed and minced
6-8 fresh tomatoes, diced
1 red onion, finely diced
Sea salt to taste
1 baguette or bruschetta bread (vegan)
1. Over a medium heat, cook garlic in a splash of olive oil for 2-3 minutes
2. Add tomatoes and onion, and allow to cook for another 5-7 minutes
3. Brush both sides of the bread with olive oil and sea salt, and toast lightly under a grill.
4. Place bread on baking paper and top each piece of bread with 1 tbsp of mixture.
5. Add a leaf of basil on top, and some dairy free parmazan (“parmazano” is nice and can be kept in the cupboard)
6. Grill for 2 minutes then serve hot