OK, so I told you about the amazing salad I had on my holidays, and thought I’d recreate it as its so so simple and so delicious!
I got a little over excited, arranging the ingredients in different ways…
…it got to the point where I realised I was seriously procrastinating from doing any work when I started doing this…
and yeah, then I eventually put the salad together after playing with my food for a while 🙂
Ingredients (as exhibited above!!)
bunch of fresh corriander
massive handful of spinach
1. Mash 1/2 of the avocado
2. slice the whole mango (or dice or whatever you fancy, I always make a massive mess with the mango and as always it ended up covering my kitchen, but thats all the fun of mangoes I think :D)
3. chop some fresh corriander, and mix with the juice of one lime.
4. Mix the avocado mush with a load of spinach leaves, then put the mango on top
5. dice the second half of the avocado and sprinkle on top.
6. finish off by drizzling lime and corriander dressing over the top and… you guessed it…
7. ENJOY 😀